Information We Collect
We only collect personal information that is necessary for providing the Services. The categories of information we collect can include:
- Account information: We collect information such as your name, email address, and password when you create a Podsee account.
- Usage information: We collect information about how you interact with the Services, such as podcasts summarized, summaries generated, account preferences, and features used.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device and software you use to access the Services, such as IP address, browser type, operating system version, and app version.
- Audio data: With your permission, we may collect audio data from podcast episodes for the purpose of generating summaries. This data is analyzed by our AI system and not retained.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services
- Create and deliver podcast summaries to you
- Communicate with you, such as by sending you announcements and notifications
- Understand usage trends to analyze and improve the Services
- Comply with legal obligations and enforce our Terms of Service
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We only disclose information with third parties to provide and improve the Services, comply with legal obligations, and protect rights and safety.
You may access, download, and delete your Podsee account information at any time. You may also choose to have your account deactivated.
For audio data collected from podcasts, you can revoke permission at any time within the Podsee app settings. This will immediately cease analysis and summarization for that podcast.
Our Commitment to Security
We employ appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information. Data is stored in secured facilities and transmitted using encryption. While we work hard to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of all transmitted information.
Changes to this Policy
We may occasionally update this Policy to comply with laws and reflect improvements to our Services. Please check the Policy each time you use Podsee to stay updated.